Thursday, April 06, 2006

He's almost WHAT????

Work has been slow the last few days; I'm waiting to get access to the software I'm supposed to be writing about, so I've been rearranging furniture, filing my bills, and shopping for curtains. So yeah, I'm bored.

I checked out Freecycle, which I hadn't done in a long time, and saw the most unintentionally tragic posting:

Who the hell offers an almost dead dog? Is this a joke? I must learn more... about... the dog...



Wow... from almost dead to full of life in one click! He's healed! I'm like, a doggie miracle worker.

1 Comments:

At 11:31 PM, Blogger grimbrim said...

Who the hell would do something like that to a dog?!

At least we have you to "dog whisper" and heal them with your magic clicks.

Click me, baby. CLICK ME!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home